All 17 art Reviews

Major Harrier and the Teen Champions Major Harrier and the Teen Champions

You have a very unique and different art style. Your approach is simply beautiful with a lot of bright colors which makes your piece stand out very well. I also like that you gave your piece a story which you obviously put a lot of thoughts into. Great work!

jouste responds:

hey appreciate it!

I do try to blow out all my colors and keep things bright and buzzy. thanks a bunch for the comment and high score!

*highfives*

Dance like noone is watching Dance like noone is watching

Normally I start looking for mistakes, but I couldn't find a single one so... well done!

XantyLeger responds:

I'm still sure there are mistakes in there... somewhere... hiding~~

Never Ever Never Ever

I like this kind of art style, it's very unique. Your piece is very sweet and has heart. You can identify their emotions and the relationship between them, and that is hard for an artist to accomplish.

desert ritual desert ritual

I must say I'm impressed. It looks so real! Your art style is one of a kind and I love the dark and bright themes in this piece. For that it deserves 5 stars.

wartynewt responds:

Thank you, appreciate the kind words! :)

Tattoo commission Tattoo commission

I bet your friend will be happy about this tattoo. It's very well thought out, the shadowing is remarkable just like the attention to detail. The only criticism I have is that their bodies look a bit off to me but otherwise, great work!

Kkylimos responds:

Yeah he was extremely happy! I know what you mean, the anatomy is not spot-on, the tattoo is meant to be rather small so I thought maybe too much detail wouldnt look good on the size he wants it to be once he gets it done.

The Witch The Witch

I am very impressed. Your piece is beautiful to say the least. Your attention to detail is astounding and your coloring is smooth and fluent from top to bottom. You earn 5 well-deserved stars!

BaukjeSpirit responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Elven Ambush Elven Ambush

Awesome drawing. I love your color blending it adds depth to your piece. You have an eye for detail which is shown at the two gentlemen in the background. The only nitpick I have are the two elfs in the foreground. They seem to blend in to well so they don't stand out and they're missing some detail compared to the rest of the drawing. But besides, it's a beautiful drawing. Keep it up!

B&S costume design - overall view B&S costume design - overall view

Just discovered your profile. The amount of details you put into your character's costume is absolutely fantastic. I like artist who put a lot of thoughts behind their drawings. It makes the loose ends tie together in a unique way. We need more artists like you.

Nyeko responds:

That's so sweet , thank you :D i enjoy giving my art a meaning so its great to hear that it's paying off !

Fire Mage Goblin Fire Mage Goblin

Awesome piece! I would never have thought of a goblin being a fire mage. The coloring is absolutely exceptional and I really enjoy seeing the attention to details. Keep up the good work!

Estampe Estampe

I must say I'm impressed. Your arstyle is very unique and I like the fantasy theme you drew. It reminds me of an old tale and it makes me curious about what is going on. But I miss some details. I see you payed close attention to the main character, but your piece lags details on the trees, in my opinion over all. But besides that a very interesting and unique artstyle, which I would like to see more of. Keep up the good work!

ACSW responds: